Despite the impact of the coronavirus pandemic last year, we managed to stay upright keeping our visitors safe. We did our best to have unforgettable moments during their stay.
We inform you that based on the “FIRST HEALTH” government and protocols instructions for Covid-19 and the special attention of our team, we ensure the health and safety of all of us.
1. HEALTH CONTROL CERTIFICATES
• Security protocols have been set
• Our Hotel is certified and follows the instructions of the government
• Follow the general regulation on personal data protection (GDPR) and we inform that a record kept for reasons of public health protection according to the government guidelines
• Must have completed the Passenger Locator Form (PLF) and have it with them
• They are obliged to bring with them a negative result in a molecular test RT-PCR for COVID-19, which they will have performed during the last 72 hours before their arrival in Greece
• Upon arrival according to the protocols, guests must fill in the registration form (Registration form)
CHECKIN AND CHECKOUT POLICY
• According to the new regulations, the Check-In time is at 15:00 pm – 23:00 pm. and Checkout is at 11:00 a.m.
(For the best and safest disinfection of the rooms for their transmission)
• Room cleaning service and linen change provided on request in accordance with safety protocols.
• We advise our guests to inform us how often and when they want their room to be clean.
• We follow the principles of HACCP
• The staff is trained and follows the safety protocols
• Our Hotel works with a doctor who is trained and certified
• Our Hotel cooperates with a microbiological center
We trust your individual responsibility.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.